[MUD-Dev] OT: Socket programming - platform specific

Caliban Tiresias Darklock caliban at darklock.com
Sat Jan 24 20:15:37 CET 1998

Jon A. Lambert wrote:

> <heh> I wish I had the above function. It sure would make debugging

> easier.  Sort of a kernel precognition function. ;)

Sorry about the ODD post a minute ago. I hit enter to separate the quotes again,
and Netscape decided to send the message. I don't know why. Grumble. I hate
Netscape's mail function, but my Eudora is broken and tech support isn't
responding.

In any case, it's easy to create this sort of precognition -- you just create a
function which causes an error, which would of course be immediately available
for return. ;>

--
=+[caliban at darklock.com]=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=[http://www.darklock.com/]+=
"It must be remembered that there is nothing more difficult to plan, more