[MUD-Dev] The MLI Project

Vadim Tkachenko vadimt at 4cs.com
Fri Jan 30 13:05:56 CET 1998

Marc Eyrignoux wrote:

> Vadim Tkachenko wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > About the graphical interface concept:
> >
> > http://www.parc.xerox.com/istl/projects/MagicLenses/default.html
> >
> > As always, just a flamebite - what do you think about it?
> I find it quick. Is it thanks to Javascript or thanks to the algorithms?

Well, dig deeper - it's subArctic graphics engine, which is incredibly
powerful, at the same time incredibly complicated. And there's no smell
of Javascript - pure Java.

The note was not about the pictures, but about the interface concept,
though.

--
Still alive and smile stays on,
Vadim Tkachenko <VadimT at 4CS.Com>