[MUD-Dev] Re: DevCore Project Management

Simon Duggan sduggan at provide.net
Tue Nov 3 19:44:13 CET 1998

I would like to just add my two cents in as well.

It may be nice to structure the MUDDev Project with leaders and deadlines.
 But one has to remember that most if not all of the people are going to be
volunteers, myself included.   I agree that we should have direction.  But
does it have to be one person?  Why not a couple of people?  The reason I
am thinking of this is just incase the 'leader' cannot be gotten hold of
for any length of time, at least there are others.

Simon