[MUD-Dev] Re: Fallacy Watch and DevMUD Vision (was Re: ... CoolComponentCore)

Tue Nov 3 21:29:42 CET 1998

[Ola Fosheim:]

 >I agree, but then the focus is not really to make a commercial foundation.
 >Which I assumed it was.

Ah, that explains your strong desire for solid before-hand design, etc.
My assumption was that we were doing a PD project, and the only connection
with the commercial world was that we weren't going to deliberately do
anything that prevented commercial use. That's a quite different attitude
than saying that DevMUD is an unpaid commercial project.

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation. - me

Chris Gray     cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA