[MUD-Dev] ADMIN: DevMUD posting authority promotions

J C Lawrence claw at under.engr.sgi.com
Thu Nov 5 17:25:54 CET 1998

Writing as list owner:

  Unlike my usual habits I will generally not be replying to
individual promotion requests for the DevMUD lists prior to this
message.  Sorry -- there are just too many of them and I don't have
the time right now.

  Given the volume of promotion requests and the time available I
did:

     cat mud-dev/posters devmud/subscribers | sort | uniq -d
     cat mud-dev/posters devmud-dev/subscribers | sort | uniq -d

  to get the list of people to promote.  It is possible that you
have posting authority to MUD-Dev and yet were missed by this filter
(ie your subscription addresses on the two lists are (un)subtly
different).  If you have not received a promotion ack from the list
server by the time you read this message, please send your promotion
request again to <devmud-owner at kanga.nu>.  I'll handle that smaller
number individually as per normal patterns.

  Note: All DevMUD threads on MUD-Dev are to move to the new DevMUD
lists as of ___NOW___.

J C Lawrence                               Internet: claw at kanga.nu
(Contractor)                              Internet: coder at kanga.nu
---------(*)                     Internet: claw at under.engr.sgi.com