[MUD-Dev] Re: ScryMUD [CUSTOM] Released under GNU General Public License

Sat Nov 7 23:23:01 CET 1998

[Ben Greear:]

 >With all the wonderful things I read about Open Source Software and
 >my own desire to grab a bit of the noosphere, I have decided to
 >release ScryMUD and it's Java client Hegemon under the GNU General
 >Public Language (GPL).

Congratulations! A very generous move, and I hope you never regret it.

I'd like to do something similar, but first I have to clean my stuff
up a *lot*! Oh yeah, and write a client. :-(

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation. - me

Chris Gray     cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA