[MUD-Dev] Re: Spell components, chemistry, and the like...

Adam Wiggins adam at angel.com
Tue Nov 10 11:34:42 CET 1998

On Mon, 9 Nov 1998, quzah [sotfhome] wrote:
> in a medieval setting. Now if I remember correctly from
> physics and other science classes, there are only ever
> three forms of an element: solid, liquid or gas. I put

Actually, there is also plasma - superheated gas to the point that
it has a magnetic charge.  You're not likely to ever see any in real
life, but it might be cool for a spell system.

Don't have much to say about the rest of your post, except that it looks
very cool.  I love stuff like this; it has a very high Explorer appeal.

Adam W.