[MUD-Dev] Re: Spell components, chemistry, and the like...

Emil Eifrem emil at prophecy.lu
Thu Nov 12 13:21:12 CET 1998

At 12:27 PM 11/12/98 , Franklyn Colebrooke, Jr. wrote:
>side question- Does anyone know of a mud that is using neural networks
>somewhere within it's game?

AI in general and Neural Nets specifically have been extensively discussed
on the list (and it's definitely a topic that I find very interesting and I
wouldn't mind seeing it brought to life again). Check the archives,

	http://www.kanga.nu/~petidomo/lists/mud-dev/1998Q2/msg00412.html

may be a good starting point. As for a mud that is actually using it...
hmm, Nathan's maybe? I don't know, I've never played on a mud that has an
AI worth mentioning. :(

-EE