[MUD-Dev] In-Game Languages

Per Vognsen vognsen at post10.tele.dk
Wed Nov 18 23:46:27 CET 1998

Dette er en flerdelt meddelelse i MIME-format.
--------------4BFD415BAB4F4E0AA2A79AEB

Hi, I'm on the Mud-dev list as you've probably guessed. Here is the
piece of code Richard posted on Usenet (I found it on DejaNews so you
wouldn't have to).

--
| Per Vognsen (Phaerus)          Programmer at Ashandar LLC |