[MUD-Dev] Re: Storytelling vs. Simulationist (Was Re: Room de scriptions)

Koster Koster
Sat Oct 3 10:12:20 CEST 1998

Interesting. Then perhaps a partial explanation for the way in which
Legend layered dramatist-style play on top of a gaming environment lies
in the fact that its original cast of immortals were a programmer, a
historian, a writer, a sociologist, and an economist...

-Raph