[MUD-Dev] Re: Storytelling vs. Simulationist (Was Re: Room de scriptions)

Koster Koster
Sat Oct 3 10:55:48 CEST 1998

Missed this the first time around--but in any case--there's no question
that you can get by with less admins. There are MANY systems out there
for story generation and quest management... just damn few are in muds.
Plenty of "quest engines" and "storytelling engines" have been
designed--heck, I've designed three myself.

-Raph