[MUD-Dev] Re: Laws of Online World Design

Koster Koster
Mon Oct 12 21:24:06 CEST 1998

Excellent, more to add to the list.

BTW, I am adding these on a webpage at
http:///mud.sig.net/raph/gaming/laws.html so you can see them as they
get added. They are all being duly credited, of course. :)

Sounds like you probably have some war stories to tell. I'm sorry you
don't have more time to post. :(

> Like most of you, I am also developing my version of the "Ultimate MUD
> Server / Ultimate MUD Universe" which, as usual, is more an
> exercise in
> design technique than anything else, and may never see the
> light of day.

Anything you can share?

-Raph