[MUD-Dev] Re: Laws of Online World Design

Koster Koster
Mon Oct 12 22:09:27 CEST 1998

A gloss on Dr Cat's statement that "Attention is the currency of the
future."

> Don't strive for perfection, strive for
> expressive fertility.  You can't create utopia, and if you did
> nobody would want to live there.

"Expressive fertility" is perhaps the best statement I have ever seen on
what one would want out of a virtual world. My compliments.

Both the above are now Laws. :)

BTW, I have noticed nobody has quarreled with any of the laws yet. Are
they all that acceptable? And is this endeavor useful? (I am finding it
so, but wonder about everyone else).

-Raph