[MUD-Dev] Re: META: Review of FAQ's Bio Section

Michael.Willey at abnamro.com Michael.Willey at abnamro.com
Tue Oct 13 15:56:41 CEST 1998

Adam Wiggins writes:
>Another possibility that might actually be more
>interesting to newbies: a list of muds created
>or run by listmembers.  This would include Legend,
>UO, M59, ScryMUD, PennMUSH, and ... um, plenty
>of others, I'm sure.

I like this idea!  A chance to see each other's
work in action might help people get a handle on
what we're doing on our respective projects.  I'm
sure it would be an invaluable tool for newbies.

If such a list is compiled, feel free to add our
mud to it:

Dreamshadow: The Legacy of the Three [aka Dreamshadow, DS]
dreamer.telmaron.com 3333
List Members: Michael Willey (michael.willey at abnamro.com),
  Marc Bowden (ryumo at merit.edu)

What other info would be useful in such a list?