[MUD-Dev] Re: Bruce Sterling on Virtual Community goals

Koster Koster
Thu Oct 15 16:42:43 CEST 1998

In fact, he and I have now talked at some length about this. He's really
into the idea of writing a mail list system that actually handles a peer
review process, or at the very least a mail list equivalent to
reputation points. I suggested that this could be done even with the
tools we have today, if someone were willing to handle email balloting;
we discussed the same sorts of pitfalls that had arisen with designs for
reputation point systems in muds.

-Raph