[MUD-Dev] Re: Trusting the Client (Re: Laws of Online World D esign)

Koster Koster
Tue Oct 20 21:09:24 CEST 1998

True. :) Nobody is going to play exactly the way that the designers
intended. However, there IS a line to cross regarding how badly the
intent is distorted. I don't know that anyone can point to where it is,
but I bet anyone who's run a game has felt it when it was crossed. :)

-Raph