[MUD-Dev] Re: PDMud thread summary

Niklas Elmqvist d97elm at dtek.chalmers.se
Fri Oct 23 09:45:02 CEST 1998

On Thu, 22 Oct 1998, Darrin Hyrup wrote:
> At 02:04 PM 10/22/98 +0200, Niklas Elmqvist wrote:
> >Fine by me. This is one project which might become huge in scope. (Just a
> >warning :)
>
> That's true.  Although I don't always have a lot of time, I'll volunteer to
> help coordinate the project.  I'll also definately be lending a hand in
> both coding and design wise here and there.

Great. Coordination of a large project like this is, naturally, important.

> >If this is something we can use as a starting point, allow me to
> >immediately register my interest in the a) area (with the option of
> >getting on b later on). I'm especially thrilled about the design of a
> >flexible system like this.
>
> Sounds good!  Maybe you'd like to volunteer as a candidate for the driver
> team leader?

Hmm, I don't want to step on any (virtual or not) toes here, and I am not
sure I have the necessary skills for such a position (seeing the talent of
most people around here), but I am definitely ready to really apply myself
to this.

> Darrin

-- Niklas Elmqvist (d97elm at dtek.chalmers.se) ----------------------
  "The trouble with being a god is that you've got no one to
   pray to."
		-- Terry Pratchett, Small Gods