[MUD-Dev] Re: DevMUD Event Language

Sat Oct 24 20:31:14 CEST 1998

[J C Lawrence:]

 >With a little luck (I'm chasing down a stray pointer in some other
 >code right now and its proving buggersome) I'll get a CVS tree for the
 >DevMUD sources set up and exported tomorrow.  With a little more luck
 >I'll create a DevMUD HTML tree (possibly as a module of the same
 >tree?) allowing pages to be posted and maintained as the project
 >advances.

Oho! Now there is a challenge for the DevMUD bunch! If JC's gonna
have remote CVS ready, someone's gonna have to be the first to have
something to check into it! Hmm. How does one set up CVS for remote
stuff on Linux? (Not that I've got anything that I could check in,
unfortunately. I wanna work on my telnet stuff this weekend.)

--
Chris Gray     cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA