[MUD-Dev] User centered?

Koster Koster
Wed Apr 14 11:08:52 CEST 1999

LegendMUD has never been HUGELY popular... maybe you are referring to
Medievia? Then again, Medievia DOES have technologically interesting
features.

Legend HAD some technologically interesting features, but at this point most
of them are dated or superseded by other muds. Or maybe you do mean Legend,
in which case I just don't know what exactly you are referring to. :)

-Raph

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu