[MUD-Dev] Virtual machine design

Petri Virkkula pvirkkul at iki.fi
Mon Apr 19 22:34:43 CEST 1999

Ben> I guess I'm addicted to having infinate control and power over the system.
Ben> For the most part I will never cast void pointers, but if I need to,
Ben> then I sure don't want to be restricted.  Same goes for random access
Ben> into files and other nasty things.  Maybe it would be good to
Ben> have a language that won't let me, for my own sanity..

	But you don't loose your infinite control over the system,
	atleast if you have access to the "driver" or how you call
	your interpreter. You can always incorporate your changes into
	the driver itself (especially if the driver is designed to be
	modular) if you do not like the interpreted language on top of
	it.

	Petri

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu