[MUD-Dev] ScryMUD 1.8.13 snapshot released.

Ben Greear greear at cyberhighway.net
Wed Apr 28 04:47:11 CEST 1999

As always, ScryMUD and it's accompanying client Hegemon is
released under the GPL in hopes others will make it into
something greater than I alone can create.  See my .sig
for links.

Latest Changes:
April 26, 1999: Fixed a stupid crash bug and modified some
make files to make building hegemon for applet mode a bit
easier.

I added idealist and buglist commands to display and
deal with bugs and ideas submitted to the ScryMUD server.
This includes exporting the lists to html in real time.

Also added a call to an external script when updating
BugCollection's html pages (mv_logs.bash).  This script
may be used to move the files to a different place and
change the permissions.  Note that the script as shipped
is most likely worthless:  You'll need to
modify it for your environment.

Added some censoring code to purge the 4 or 5 words that
I feel have no contribution to human discourse.  Beats
freezing or locking their sites I think...

Enjoy,
Ben

--
Ben Greear (greear at cyberhighway.net)  http://www.primenet.com/~greear
Author of ScryMUD:  mud.primenet.com 4444        (Released under GPL)

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu