[MUD-Dev] Game design and gender: An interesting article

Nathan F Yospe yospe at hawaii.edu
Wed Aug 4 09:10:16 CEST 1999

Found this article recently... it's an old one, but still relevant for a
number of us.  I've been thinking about putting in more support for some
sort of established societies (albeit still in the war zone) in the game
platform for Physmud...

<http://www.salon.com/21st/feature/1997/12/cov_10feature.html>

I don't know what this really means to me, but it isn't insignificant...
--

Nathan F. Yospe - Born in the year of the tiger, riding it forever after
B.S. Physics, U.H. Manoa; Programmer, Scientist... Textron Systems Corp.

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu