[MUD-Dev] New AI Engine released

Fabian lemkef at execpc.com
Wed Dec 8 17:57:22 CET 1999

I noticed an anouncment in a newsgroup that others in this list may be
interested in.  It's called Brainiac, and it's an AI engine based heavily on
the goal/strategy structure.

It can be found at:
http://www.twilightminds.com/

I've downloaded a copy and it looks pretty well developed.  Unfortunately it
looks to be only Win32 based, though it's open source, and may be possible
to port.  If all else fails it's a very nice model to adapt to your own
needs?

the only thing I found lacking was better step-by-step instructions on how
to get it to work with your own custom code.  Has anyone seen any similar
packages out there?

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu