[MUD-Dev] CthulhuMud Driver 6

Mik Clarke mikclrk at ibm.net
Sat Feb 13 17:55:22 CET 1999

For those who are interested in the odd features I've mentioned over the
last few months, the CthulhuMud Driver 6 code base is now available for
download.  It's based on the ROM/Diku code (by way of a varient known as
SunderMud).  The readme files with the new features are also available
on my hompage (as the driver 6 readme is over 30k I'm not going to post
it here).  Major features are professions, comparative skills, an event
based model for notifications (partially replacing the old act code),
mob triggers than can stop things happening, timed mob scripts inplace
of mobprogs.  Distribution is source code only - you'll need some ROM
type areas to get started.  CthulhuMud itself is accessible from
www.cthulhumud.cx (telnet 208.239.240.149 port 9999) for those who want
to check it out.

Mik
--