[MUD-Dev] ADMIN: Resends and possible duplicates

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Fri Jan 1 21:38:06 CET 1999

Writing as list woner:

  Due to a recent problem with the primary name server handling the
Kanga.Nu domain, many, if not all, of the recent list traffic has been
bouncing.  (For those interested, the primary name server started
returning null, yet authoritative, entries for Kanga.Nu -- this has
now been fixed).

  For this reason I am resubmitting the last 10 posts to the list
(they are all that seems to have bounced for the above reason).  If
these are dupes for you, I apologise.  Note: Due to message ID's for
these messages *not* changing across the re-submission, only the
original copies will be visible in the list archives.

J C Lawrence                              Internet: claw at kanga.nu
----------(*)                            Internet: coder at kanga.nu
...Honorary Member of Clan McFud -- Teamer's Avenging Monolith...