[MUD-Dev] Re: MUD Design doc - Combat

Kristen Koster koster at eden.com
Wed Jan 6 15:09:15 CET 1999

At 2:30 PM 1/6/99, Koster, Raph wrote:
> [...]

[snip]
>of messages. Three tiers, I think.

Yup. The third tier is NONE. So you only see your hit points falling in
your prompt if you have this on and something is bashing on you. This is
more useful for immorts trying to avoid spam or stupidly suicidal
characters. =)

It all depends on who you're trying to cater to and retain in your playerbase.

-Kristen Koster
Kaige at LegendMUD