[MUD-Dev] Levels versus Skills, who uses them and when.

Andy Cink ranthor at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 6 15:17:32 CET 1999

At 10:24 AM 1/6/99 -0800, Ling wrote:
>Heh
>That was EOTL.

Actually the mud I played was called StarMUD, it used the
TMI-2 mudlib I believe. I played EOTL for a brief time,
and found it to be very similar to StarMUD, but I didn't
happen to like it as much.

>Did you by chance play an android?  That race was one of my mad
>hacks. :)  I woke up one morning hung over and decided to create
>an inorganic race, and then put in the mudlib support to make that
>work.

I played an android on both StarMUD and EOTL. The androids on EOTL
were very cool and I did have fun playing with it. I don't know if
StarMUD took from EOTL or vice versa (I don't care either). Maybe
they even invented them independently :P But anyways..

Andy

EARTH FIRST! We'll stripmine the other planets later.
Head Coder for Renegade Knights MUD
Ranthor at earthlink.net