[MUD-Dev] Re: Intelligent WebGlimpse archive searching at Kanga.Nu

Marian Griffith gryphon at iaehv.nl
Sat Jan 9 18:43:40 CET 1999

On Fri 08 Jan, Marian Griffith wrote:

I would like to thank everybody who would try to explain. It helped
a little though probably not enough. I think that I best use what I
learned to do on mushes with respect to coding: since I do not know
how to do it I best ask somebody who does :)

Marian
will there be loneliness ...

Rolan Choosing Talia,
Arrows of the Queen, by Mercedes Lackey