[MUD-Dev] list of MUD platforms?

Ilya Ilya
Tue Jul 13 19:04:15 CEST 1999

On Wed, 14 Jul 1999 01:06:21 +0000 (GMT), Ross Nicoll wrote:

))On Tue, 13 Jul 1999, Ilya, SCC, Game Commando wrote:
))
))> TERRIS, an AOL-only game last I heard, was for sale at some point (licenses
))> to use it, that is).  I like the code base and had extensive talks with the
))> author.
))Wow. I remember beta-testing Terris, when it was on Dragon. I'd be
))interested in knowing how this goes, and/or if you have a URL for
))information, I'd appreciate it?
))--
))  _   __  __  __
)) /_) / / (_  (__	http://www.lostics.demon.co.uk/
))/\  /_/  __)   /
))______________/
))
I played during beta test too.  Loads of fun.
There's a web ring at http://come.to/terriswebring
for starters.

The game charges 8.99 pounds sterling per month for
gameplay, and you must be an AOL subscriber to play.

Cheers,

Ilya

--
  Ilya, Game Commandos     http://www.gamecommandos.com