[MUD-Dev] list of MUD platforms?

Jon A. Lambert jlsysinc at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jul 13 23:09:15 CEST 1999

On 13 Jul 99,, Timothy O'Neill Dang wrote:

> We may be creating our own MUD for research purposes. Does anyone know of
> a reasonably comprehensive list of code bases, be they commercial, GPL, or
> other?

Well here are two good links on Mud Genealogy:
  <http://userweb.cyburbia.net.au/~martin/cgi-bin/mud_tree.cgi>
  <http://www.game.org/heirarchy.html>

And I've starting maintain links to Java servers:
  <http://pw1.netcom.com/~jlsysinc/javaserv.htm>

--
--*     Jon A. Lambert - TychoMUD Email:jlsysinc at ix.netcom.com             *--
--*     Mud Server Developer's Page <http://pw1.netcom.com/~jlsysinc>      *--