[MUD-Dev] an idea..wondering if this has been done

Joey Hess joey at kitenet.net
Fri Jul 16 16:17:38 CEST 1999

Bruce Mitchener, Jr. wrote:
> At any rate, another question here would be regarding the actual XML
> information itself.  A number of people are working on XML-based
> representations of world data and so on for MUDs.  Since you are making a
> non-commercial version available, are you planning on communicating
> beforehand what your DTDs might look like, or will we just have to hear that
> they are coming in October? :)

Well you're welcome to look at my DTD; perlmoo is also non-commericial.
http://kitenet.net/cgi-bin/cvsweb/joey-cvs/public/perlmoo/doc/dtd.xml

There are some rather old sample databases using an older version of this
DTD in http://kitenet.net/cgi-bin/cvsweb/joey-cvs/public/perlmoo/db/Attic/

--
see shy jo

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu