[MUD-Dev] Containing automation?

Ilya Ilya
Tue Jul 20 10:09:35 CEST 1999

))> -----Original Message-----
))It would certainly radically alter the economy! Some things I can think of
))off the top of my head related to this:
))
))- you can't tie it to an advancement model then, since all players would
))advance steadily at the same rate from it. Certainly not a usage-based
))advancement model. I have come to hate usage based advancement models though
))(and will gladly explain why if anyone asks. :)
))-Raph
))

I'll bite: why have you come to hate usage-based advancement models?
And what other options have come to the fore?

Cheers,

Ilya

  Ilya, Game Commandos     http://www.gamecommandos.com

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu