[MUD-Dev] Rooms

Sat Jun 5 00:20:25 CEST 1999

Greg Munt wrote:
> I personally feel that - to some extent - co-ordinate based systems have
> been done to death on MUD-Dev, and would welcome discussion of alternate
> systems, even new ways of developing the StockMUD room-based concept.

Aura's is a mix of moving rooms and co-ordinates.

I have thought about several other approaches, but they involve a fluid and
subjective space where locations don't exist permanently, only object
relations and observers. Very surrealistic, and probably _extremely_
confusing.  I will start on that project when I go crazy.

--
Ola Fosheim Groestad,Norway      http://www.stud.ifi.uio.no/~olag/

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu