[MUD-Dev] Pay Muds & Free Muds - working together, or against each other?

Ross Nicoll rnicoll at lostics.demon.co.uk
Sat Jun 5 16:55:43 CEST 1999

On Sat, 5 Jun 1999, Richard Bartle wrote:

> You looked at Avalon "a few years ago". How many non-commercial MUDs could
> you have looked at "a few years ago" and still play? Stability builds
> community, community makes for a better game, and people will pay for a
> better game.
Avalon has changed a lot, actually. When I originally played, my character
was the first to be born in the third city (and due to a bit of a
technical hiccup, stayed that way for a while). I can't remember how many
cities they had last time, but I think it was over 5. The guilds change
too. I remember leaving for a few months, to find my guild had moved into
a cave. Last time I checked, it was MIA.
--

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu