[MUD-Dev] realism

Matthew Mihaly diablo at best.com
Tue Jun 8 15:01:16 CEST 1999

On 8 Jun 1999, Miroslav Silovic wrote:

> Matthew Mihaly <sarapis at achaea.com> writes:
> >
> > Well, that's wonderful, but having never really used Achaea's combat
> > system (I'd recognize your name if you were good with it), I'd have
> > to say your opinion on the matter is rather ill-informed.
>
> I'm certain I've seen enough for the comparison. You'd have to know
> the measuring unit to understand the issue.
>
> Quests are kinda nicely done, though.

Yes, I don't know the measuring unit, but regardless, unless you've
mastered combat, you're not really qualified to judge it. No different
than me saying that until you've mastered high-level economics, you're not
qualified to judge the quality (or lack thereof) of the Arrow-Debreau
model.

--matt

I really am going to stop posting on this now, as nothing is being
accomplished.

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu