[MUD-Dev] Gender and Mud Development (back on topic, some)

J C Lawrence claw at varesearch.com
Wed Jun 9 19:58:18 CEST 1999

On Wed, 09 Jun 1999 17:42:09 -0500
Greg Miller <gmiller at classic-games.com> wrote:

> Which reminds me of something that was planned for Kingdoms At
> War, which never opened (AFAIK)... They planned to have NPCs
> (ogres, trolls, elves, etc) make organized attacks on the home
> cities from time to time.

Search the archives for the old Orc breeder/fighter/noble/king
scenario.  While I've never bothered to implement it entirely, the
basic model establishes a system which natively (complex systems
really) oscillates between rabid attacks on the surrounding areas
and population growth periods.

J C Lawrence                                   Home: claw at kanga.nu
---------(*)                Linux/IA64 - Work: claw at varesearch.com
 ... Beware of cromagnons wearing chewing gum and palm pilots ...

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu