[MUD-Dev] Game construction and a big mistake

Koster Koster
Thu Jun 10 14:22:25 CEST 1999

A category search on Mud Connector (http://www.mudconnect.com) turned up
several last time I looked, which was several years ago. I was looking
because Legend (http://mud.sig.net) has a historical theme and I wanted to
see what else was out there. It's not a MOO though.

-Raph

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu