[MUD-Dev] Re[2]: [MUD-Dev] thoughts on game economies

Hans-Henrik Staerfeldt hhs at cbs.dtu.dk
Tue Jun 15 09:51:09 CEST 1999

On Mon, 14 Jun 1999, Koster, Raph wrote:
>=20

I seem to recall playing some early version of AberMud, where you had onl=
character persistance, you needed to run around and get everything again
when you logged in (competing with the other online players). (correct me
if im wrong).

Hans Henrik St=E6rfeldt   |    bombman at diku.dk    | work:  hhs at cbs.dtu.dk=

address:                |___  +45 40383492    __|__       +45 45252425   =
  __|
 Dybendalsvej 74 2. th, | Scientific programmer at Center for Biological =

 2720 Vanl=F8se, Danmark. |  Sequence Analysis, Technical University of D=
enmark|

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu