[MUD-Dev] Different approaches?

Koster Koster
Thu Jun 17 13:24:36 CEST 1999

There's JCL's thing, of course. :)

Todd McKimmey aka Rufus of LegendMUD has been working on a mud where you
actually run part of a space empire (rooms become planets, etc). I am not
sure whether he's using completely from-scratch code or whether he's using
Legend's code as a base at this point.  Last I heard, planets had
populations with varying moods based on reousrces, taxes, treatment, etc,
and you as an invisible controller walked around the galaxy...

-Raph

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu