[MUD-Dev] Re: MUD-Dev digest, Vol 1 #105 - 12 msgs

Caliban Tiresias Darklock caliban at darklock.com
Fri Jun 18 00:48:39 CEST 1999

On 11:17 PM 6/17/99 -0500, I personally witnessed Dr. Cat jumping up to say:

>You know...  It seems to me that a lot of the discussion on the list
>about languages sounds similar to what I imagine discussions would sound
>like about designing general-purpose programming languages.

Yes, which is rather frustrating. The conclusion I've reached is that I'll
just have to do without the list I was looking for... evidently no one
knows where it is, and every attempt to duplicate it so far has been rather
oriented toward building the next TCL, perl, or Java instead of just "a
language".

In fact, *your* language strikes me as overly complex for the needs I
currently have. ;)

-----

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu