[MUD-Dev] Re[2]: [MUD-Dev] thoughts on game economies

Greg Miller gmiller at classic-games.com
Sat Jun 19 15:47:00 CEST 1999

Hans-Henrik Staerfeldt wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Jun 1999, Koster, Raph wrote:

I believe AberMUDs still behave this way typically. Ancient Anguish
operates this way, and I've come to like it quite a bit. It's not
popular with newbies, but it allows for extremely powerful unique items
without serious balance problems, when combined with reboots every 25
hours.
--
http://www.classic-games.com/
Conspiracy theorists mistakenly assume others think before acting.

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu