[MUD-Dev] MUD-Dev: An apology

J C Lawrence claw at varesearch.com
Wed Jun 30 15:48:32 CEST 1999

Writing as list host/owner:

  Sorry about that.  Right when I decide to take a little time off,
my ISP at home decides to lose the only clue they have left and
torque a perfect innocent DHCP server into an insanity they've been
unable to reciver from even now.

  Kanga.Nu has moved again.  Its now hosted at VA Research.  We'll
probably move again in a few weeks (into VA's community space rather
than the back of my cube), but there should be NO further
interruptions in service.

  Sorry.  Mail and the lists should now work.

J C Lawrence                                   Home: claw at kanga.nu
---------(*)                Linux/IA64 - Work: claw at varesearch.com
 ... Beware of cromagnons wearing chewing gum and palm pilots ...

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu