[MUD-Dev] Python

Gaffney Gaffney
Tue May 4 11:46:41 CEST 1999

We're using it for some online projects at Origin as an internal
scripting language (inside of C++).  So far, it's been pretty
smooth aside from a few hurdles to jump (SWIG is very useful).
The thing I fear going forwards is the lack of type-safety, since
script programmers tend to have less programming background
then the regular variety.  If anyone wants some help with the
issues for doing something similar, let me know.

-jg

/* Jeremy Gaffney -- jgaffney at origin.ea.com -- Lead Programmer */

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu