[MUD-Dev] Dynamically changing room descriptions

Ronan Farrell rfarrell at ssldesign.com
Wed May 12 10:37:13 CEST 1999

Hi,

I am considering implementing a system where the room descriptions
and properties change according to the weather, time of year and day.
For example, we've all seen street lamps in Midgard, and nothing
changes from day to night, surely they come on at night.  Similarly
the idea that in winter, mountain passes may not be passable due to
snow and weather, but in summer they are.

I can think of several ways of doing this, but I am wondering if
anyone has done anything similar, and whether people think it
would be worth doing in the first place.

Ronan

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu