[MUD-Dev] Marc Hernandez' Server

Adam Wiggins adam at angel.com
Mon May 17 13:38:27 CEST 1999

On Sun, 16 May 1999, Jay Carlson wrote:
> Does anyone on this list remember a series of ads from circa 1985, for sure
> was in Dragon in that time period that showed a bizarre looking creature
> leering at you with text like:
>
>     NO ELVES.

It was called "Taslantia" or something like that.  It had probably the
most interesting and varied races and character classes of any FRPG before
or since, and without any of the 'typical' fantasy races.  If anyone is
looking for inspiration for unique character types for your MUD, I highly
recommend looking this one up (if you can still find it!).

Adam W.

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu