[MUD-Dev] Noise: boys will be boys (was Re: [MUD-Dev] Multi-t hreaded mud server.)

Koster Koster
Wed May 19 09:03:25 CEST 1999

This is literally the plot of an SF novel I recently read called,
appropriately enough, "Worm." Actually, listmembers should probably go =
read
it, it's about muds. :) Not future VRs or anything--TODAY'S muds =
(except for
the distributed mud server that becomes self-aware and thinks it is =
God).
Rather amusing.

-Raph

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu