[MUD-Dev] players who "take away from the game"

Koster Koster
Tue Nov 9 13:19:30 CET 1999

Yes, but.

Even those people can and do serve as a catalyst in community development.
Absolutely, ban em, toast 'em, siteban 'em. But also observe the impact they
have. cf "My Tiny Life" by Julian Dibbell, or just the "Rape in Cyberspace"
article.

-Raph

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu