[MUD-Dev] ColdC/ColdCore

Bruce Bruce
Fri Nov 12 08:20:20 CET 1999

On November 11, 1999, Zelnar wrote:
> Anyone know of any in depth tutorials, examples and or documentation for
> ColdCore? Anyone know of any sample/example databases for ColdC? I am
> thinking
> about changing my MUD from VME to another system and ColdC looks very
> flexable
> and expandable but there seems to be a lack of docs for it at the coldc
site
> :(

I'm one of the former developers of both Genesis and ColdCore.  The
documentation is fairly poor in quantity, but depending on what you want,
there is sometimes a good bit.  The help pages for ColdCore are all
web-accessible via http://ice.cold.org/bin/help

There is also a running Cold where there are (in theory) people around who
can answer your questions.  Feel free to drop by and visit the people
there at telnet://ice.cold.org:1138

Alternatively, there are also some mailing lists.  For whatever reason,
Brandon removed the web interface for subscribing, but you can sneak
around that and go directly to majordomo.

coldstuff at cold.org gets the 'most' traffic (still fairly minimal).

> Thanks for any help.

Sorry that I couldn't be of more help.

- Bruce