[MUD-Dev] Dynamic muds

Marian Griffith gryphon at iaehv.nl
Sat Oct 2 21:46:27 CEST 1999

On Mon 27 Sep, Mik Clarke wrote:

> Indeed so.  Any hints beyond dynamic descriptions on how to get
> good atmosphere?  I'm specifically thinking of a dark/brooding
> atmosphere.

Read the master. He was very good at creating that kind of atmosphere
you are after.  Of course  that will force you  to violate just about
every rule of room description writing that the purist argue for.

Marian
will there be loneliness ...

Rolan Choosing Talia,
Arrows of the Queen, by Mercedes Lackey