[MUD-Dev] The Best Guy on the Mud Thing

Dundee SkeptAck at antisocial.com
Tue Sep 14 18:28:05 CEST 1999

Ilya, SCC, Game Commando wrote:
> I have no problem with that.  Let them associate however they will, =
without
> regard to level or whatever.  I just don't see that people who have =
radically
> different time commitments need some sort of handicapping system to =
keep them
> "even."

Keep in mind, I was talking about something a wee bit different.

My goal was to use a relative-to-everyone-else skill measure without =
having
offline characters decay.

I wasn't thinking of handicapping frequent players.  I just don't think
your character should rot just because you play less, or for that matter =
go
on vacation.

--=20
http://dundee.uong.com/